Browsed by
Category: Community Programs

As much as we would like to help everyone and every program, we know that’s not possible. Submit your information and we will do our best to help spread the word of community health and wellness events, walks and fundraisers. (We may not be able to post all events. We are also not offering any direct or implied endorsements of those we are able to share.)

NDAM SUBMISSION – ERIC – #KNOWSURVIVETHRIVE

NDAM SUBMISSION – ERIC – #KNOWSURVIVETHRIVE

My diabetes story started just after my wife, Whitney, and I had our second child. It was the end of December 2016, we now had 2 beautiful boys, Brody and Daxson, and we were now a family of four. In this highest point of my young family’s life, little did we know, I was starting to experience complications of a diabetic.

NDAM SUBMISSION – IAN – #KNOWSURVIVETHRIVE

NDAM SUBMISSION – IAN – #KNOWSURVIVETHRIVE

Our family might look a little different than others. We might have our eyes on a phone more than others to do a blood sugar check, we might have to stop and have our son eat an extra snack, but we are just like any other family. We are stronger from Ian’s diagnosis. We have fought and will continue to fight and we won’t back down. #KNOWSURVIVETHRIVE

Santa Bret Delivers Toys to Puerto Rico

Santa Bret Delivers Toys to Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico – we love you. We have played many, many times here at the stadium, arena and love the people. Thank you for your strength and resilience. Now taking off to play in the Dominican Republic and deliver the great gift of music to some well deserving fans. Huge thank you to Frances and everyone at Jet Aviation in Puerto Rico. Merry Christmas to all! Social Media Highlights

Jen Gage, GiGi’s Playhouse Phoenix Founder Calls Bret Michaels A Class Act & Generous

Jen Gage, GiGi’s Playhouse Phoenix Founder Calls Bret Michaels A Class Act & Generous

“Bret is truly a class act! Generous, Accepting and KIND. Letting the kids join him onstage for the entire set and taking the time to meet and talk with each one of them was above and beyond anyone’s expectations. Bret is truly compassionate about helping others. I so appreciate how involved he was with our participants and families.  They were grinning from ear to ear and still are. Truly magical and the whole room felt it! He embodies GiGi’s mission to change…

Read More Read More

TeamBretMichaels.com Story: 93.5 The Mix & KWWL-TV would like to introduce you to Jax

TeamBretMichaels.com Story: 93.5 The Mix & KWWL-TV would like to introduce you to Jax

93.5 The Mix and KWWL-TV would like to introduce you to Jax. 7 year old Jaxton’s favorite character is the Grinch, but he’s far from him. He started doing acts of kindness around his community and school in exchange for paper hearts. Every time he shows an act of kindness, he places a heart on his wall to watch the Grinch’s heart grow. Whether it’s giving a hug or donating, he has created a ripple effect. His teacher Ashley said, “Within the school…

Read More Read More

TeamBretMichaels.com Story: Breast Cancer Can Stick It

TeamBretMichaels.com Story: Breast Cancer Can Stick It

I met Bret Michaels in Texas and talk to him about Breast Cancer Can Stick It, an organization founded by April Samuels who is a breast cancer survior herself and professional drummer. I want to thank Bret for his love and support with wanting to help others. I am happy to bring knowledge of this organization to Bret’s attention in order to reach out and spread awareness to help people in the fight against breast cancer. Thank you for your…

Read More Read More

Last Night’s Bret Michaels Rock N’ Relief Concert, Through A Fan’s Eyes

Last Night’s Bret Michaels Rock N’ Relief Concert, Through A Fan’s Eyes

Thank you for an amazing concert! You have done so much for the people of Pilger, NE and the surrounding towns. You donated a very nice amount of money last night and when you presented the check for the Pilger Senior Citizen Center, it brought tears to my eyes. I’ve been working in senior care for over 14 years and it meant so much to me that you did that. You continue to prove why you’re mine and so many…

Read More Read More